Save the Date! February 10th-12th 2018
Perth Swing Dance Academy is excited to present “A Weekend With the DecaVitas”! Hailing from Sweden, Charlie and Rebecka DecaVita have been teaching and performing Lindy Hop and vintage jazz dance since 2006. They are well-known within the International circuit and have won a number of competitions including at Camp Jitterbug, Montreal Swing Riot, and Mid West Lindy Fest. This will be their first visit to Perth and SDA are proud to bring you:
2 days of workshops, 3 nights of social dancing & all the good feels!
The DecaVitas are particularly passionate about connection, with both the lead and follow having a voice and sharing the creative space together. Check out their website to learn more about them: https://www.thedecavitas.com/
Registrations are open!
There are a few workshop options for you and all include entry to all socials! Plus we’ve collaborated with Swing Zing to offer the very special EXTREME PASS! More details below!
- The Single Full Pass: All 8 hours of workshops (4 hours each day) + all socials
- The Partner Full Pass: All 8 hours of workshops + all socials for one lead and one follow!
- The Lite Pass: The morning (2 hour) workshops on each day + all socials
- The Day Pass: One full day of workshops + all socials, yes both days!
- THE EXTREME PASS: We are extremely 😉 excited to team up with Swing Zing, to bring you the Extreme pass, giving you entry to all Workshops and Socials for “A Swing Zing Thing” (Feb 2nd to 4th) AND all Workshops and Socials for “A Weekend with the DecaVitas”(Feb 10th to 12th) ! That’s TWO WEEKENDS of dancing, workshops with international teachers and ALL of the good feels!
Please note that except for The Extreme Pass, all other passes have an early bird special that ends on the 22nd of Dec!